Centrally Sponsored Schemes
- Horticulture Mission for North East and Himalayan States (HMNEH), The Centrally Sponsored Scheme of HMNEH is being implemented in the State since 2003-04 for the holistic development of the horticulture sector duly ensuring forward and backward linkages by adopting cluster approach, covering production, post- harvest management, processing and marketing with the active participation of all the stake-holders.
- Per Drop More Crop component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY), The Centrally Sponsored scheme National Mission on Micro Irrigation (NMMI) was launched in Uttarakhand state in the year of 2011-12 to increase the area under improved method of irrigation to provide stimulus to Horticultural & Agricultural growth. From 2014-15 this scheme is merged as the name of On Farm Water Management under National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture. Under the scheme assistance is provided for installation of drip and sprinkler system.
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) :To promote organic farming aims at development of sustainable judi slot models of organic farming through a mix of traditional wisdom and modern science to ensure long term soil fertility buildup.
- Crop Insurance Scheme: Under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – a Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme is being implemented for horticultural crops. Under this scheme 13 horticultural crops (apple, peach, malta, mausambi, orange, mango, litchi, potato, ginger, tomato, peas, french beans and chilli) are scheduled
- Pradhan Mantri Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme (PM FME):- The scheme has been launched to promote slot88 resmi micro food processing industries under the “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” announced by Hon’ble Prime Minister. Under this scheme, subsidy of 35 percent maximum Rs 10 lakh will be provided for micro food enterprises to individual, SHG’s & FPO’s.
- Operation Green Schemes (TOP to TOTAL): It focuses on organized marketing of Tomatoes, Onions and Potatoes (TOP vegetables) by connecting farmers with consumers.
External Aided Project
- External Aided Project (JICA):- An integrated development of horticulture has been submitted to the Government of India to seeking external assistance from a bilateral co-operation agency i.e. Japan International Co-operation Agency, Tokyo of worth Rs. 251.71 crore. It has been submitted to JICA rolling plan by the Department of Economics Affaires, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The project will be implemented in Tehri, Uttarkashi, Nainital and Pithoragarh. In this context, JICA Fact Finding Mission will be visited to State probably in April, 2021.
State New Schemes
- Mukhyamantri Ekikrat Bagwani Vikash Yojana:- This scheme was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister during pandemic effect of COVID-19 to manage the reverse migrant under the horticulture in the financial year 2020-21. Under this scheme, provision of input i.e. vegetable seeds, fruit plants, flower seeds / plants, insecticidal, bio pesticides etc. was provisioned with the range of 50-60%.
- Madhugram: It was decided that bee keeping will be done in cluster basis. In this regard, a Madhugram will be established at each Nayay Panchayat of State for farmers, unemployed youth and land less farmers.